I'm looking for a college student or young professional to help me with some digital marketing and PR initiatives for a variety of clients. Essentially I have too much work to handle and I need to pass on some of the easier tasks to someone looking to get into the digital marketing space.
- Competent verbal and written communication
- Be reliable and quick to learn
- Have some understanding of branding
- Proficiency in social media (even if it's just for personal use)
- Good customer service skills
- Some basic understanding of digital marketing; specifically social media, social media advertising, PR outreach
- Interest in golf
- Copywriting skills
- Photo editing and/or video editing skills
Your responsibilities will depend on your skillset. Biggest needs are help with customer service, copywriting, and monitoring social media advertisements.
UNCERTAIN HOURS: this is a bit of an experiment for me. I have tons of work and not enough time to do it. This job can be done fully remotely at any preferred time you'd like. I can guarantee 5 hours/month to start. I know that's not much but think of this more as fun/side money. If you're good, this can easily grow to 5-10 hours/week.
This is a really great opportunity for someone who is young and inexperienced to get some really great exposure to social media.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $15.00 - $25.00 per hour
This job could be done from anywhere with an internet connection.