Customer Service/Accounting Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About this opportunity
Entry Level Customer Service/Support Specialist. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Resourceful. Great disposition and willingness to help. This person will be providing personalized customer service, assisting customers, solving issues and concerns, preparing quotes, assisting with subscription renewals, and providing a positive customer service experience to our customers. This candidate will also assist the Accounting Manager with purchasing, receiving, and invoicing. Digital Drafting Systems is committed to providing the latest design software technology and the best-personalized customer service experience.
What Kind of Candidates we are looking for?
Outgoing, driven and motivated individual with an excellent disposition.
- Assist customers with issues, make sure they have installed and are happy with the software
- Assist in subscription manager with renewals
- Assist accounting Manager with purchasing, receiving, and invoicing
- General office and administrative tasks
- Create reports and work with Xcel databases
- Updating customer databases
Required Skills & Experience:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Quick learner with initiative, discipline, and focus
- Strong team player with relationship management skills
- QuickBooks and accounting experience helpful
- Marketing experience a plus
Digital Drafting SystemsWhy Work Here?
Growing Company providing friendly personalized service and support to AEC community in Florida. Excellent working environment and benefits.
Digital Drafting Systems (DDSCAD) is an Autodesk & Bluebeam Gold Partner, Autodesk Training and Certification Center located in Miami. DDSCAD has been providing Autodesk design and engineering solutions for the AEC Industry (building, architecture, civil engineering, and geospatial) for over 30 years. Proud to be our customer's CAD/BIM Partner & Trusted Advisor.
5765 NW 158th StreetMiami Lakes, FL
BusinessView all jobs at Digital Drafting Systems