Inside Sales Rep / Project Coordinator - Large Format Printing Company
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Inside Sales Rep – Project Coordinator is responsible for all aspects of sales support including providing outstanding customer service, answering phones, entering orders, evaluating customer artwork, and communicating client expectations with internal resources from production to shipping and installation.
The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy. The Inside Sales Rep / Project Coordinator ensures smooth running of our company’s customer facing activities and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
- Prepare and process quotes, orders, and sample requests
- Provide outstanding customer service through both oral and written communications
- Convey to the customer a sense of expertise in products, services and capabilities
- Advise customers on best strategies to achieve their desired outcomes
- Organize order details and process orders inside of our ERP system
- Communicate project expectations with internal resources including design, prepress, production and shipping
- Communicate fully with internal and external customers and follow-up promptly with quotes, requests, orders, and other tasks
- Resolve customer requests, questions and complaints
- Contact clients with questions on incoming jobs regarding specifications, deadlines, and budgets
- Follow up all transactions to ensure complete satisfaction
- Evaluate customer artwork against print requirements for production
- Accurately enter correctly priced estimates and orders in the ERP System Cyrious Control
- Accurately build and maintain customer database, pricing models and process documentation
- Support account executives sales activities enabling them to close more business
- Be flexible with solutions…custom print offers unique challenges every day
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 1 year experience in wide format printing customer service, inside sales, production or related
- Customer Service experience required
- Experience in the Graphic Communications/Printing industry preferred
- Adept with using a computer and experience in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with ERP or POS systems, e.g., Cyrious Control, PrintIQ, SAP, Oracle, etc.
- Experience using Cyrious Control a big plus
- Positive, high-energy person who demonstrates an eagerness to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Must have mastery of basic math and writing skills with an emphasis on accuracy
- Attention to detail
- Process oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage conflicts and issues effectively and remain calm and stable in difficult situations
- Strong time management and organization skills to maintain own workflow and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong work ethic with ability to work independently, as well as, part of a team
- Microsoft office suite knowledge is necessary
- Associate degree OR equivalent in graphic design or related field
- Relevant work experience in lieu of degree will be considered
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Digital Design LLCWhy Work Here?
Great culture! Award-winning team with a reputation for being innovative and on the cutting edge of technology.
LARGEPRINTING.com is the largest digital wide-format color printer in the Kansas City metropolitan area. We specialize in digital large format color printing and cutting solutions from banners, posters and yard signs to vehicle graphics, store displays and package prototyping.
6633 Troost AvenueKansas City, MO
BusinessView all jobs at Digital Design LLC