Check us out at dccnyc.com!! We create great stuff and have fun while doing it!!
FUNCTION & PURPOSE: To manage the resources of the administrative offices to ensure a smooth efficient cost effective office operation and to ensure a welcoming presence for our guests and callers.
REQUIREMENTS: Ability to work well with others, especially assisting clients with their requests
MAJOR ACTIVITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Hours 9:00am - 2:00pm
- Greet clients, vendors, visitors, and guests. Contact the appropriate person for them to meet.
- Answer telephones and route calls to appropriate party. Maintain a working, positive, and responsive telephone system.
- Maintain daily attendance sheet and open and distribute mail daily in a timely manner.
- Maintain as "key operator" the office equipment to include copiers, printers and postage machines. Provide training for personnel on an as needed basis.
- Maintain a supply of refreshments for guests and visitors, and upon request, arrange for delivery and/or pickup of breakfast or lunch. Assist salesperson in arranging for client transportation.
- Keep clean and tidy reception area, kitchen and conference rooms.
- Ensure the offices are being maintained in a neat and clean state by monitoring the janitorial service.
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies and ensure their safekeeping. Order coffee, water, etc. and ensure its safekeeping.
- Maintain and label product samples; keep sample closet up to date and organized.
- Provide assistance to the Accounting Manager.
- Perform special projects as requested.
- Ability to lift and move approximately 25 lbs. as needed when restocking items.