Mobility Engineer, Mid-Level
- Posted: April 28, 2022
Develops, operates, troubleshoots, and modernizes mobile management portfolio for client with global level Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solutions encompassing but not limited to the Apple iOS and Android mobile OS platforms. Mobile Device Management (MDM), Mobile Application Management (MAM), Mobile Content Management (MCM), Mobile Browsing Management (MBM) for Corporate Owned Business Only (COBO), Corporate Owned Personally Enabled (COPE) and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD or BYOD like) managed and unmanaged devices.
- Provide technical consultations, advisement, recommendations, assistance for service delivery and mobile solutions development to include project support, review of Request for Change (RFCs).
- Perform engineering reporting and technical evaluations for Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solutions and components.
- Regularly interface with customer staff and employees.
- Draft and develop documentation such as Standard Operating Procedures, Admin guides, User Guides and other technical and process documentation for distribution to appropriate audiences.
- Interface with vendors, partners and customer product groups to develop and sustain product service area roadmaps.
- Review and comment to all Mobile Engineering Documentation/CDRLs related to the Mobile Services solution to include architecture products, the requirements traceability matrix, technical baseline documents, installation documents, test plans/procedures/reports, release and deployment plans, and RMF Authorization and Accreditation (A&A) documents.
- Be responsible for ensuring IT asset inventory represents current data, ensuring any service providers provide proper post-installation documentation and planning for critical infrastructure to support the network.
- Advise on service upgrades for hardware/software support and EOS/EOL upgrade/replacement planning.
- Perform daily operations and maintenance tasks to include capacity checks, overall system health reviews, logging, compliance checks and service availability.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Proficiency in M365 or MS Office productivity applications.
Required Education, Certifications/ Licenses, Related Experience:
- Masters degree with 3 (or more) years of experience or a Bachelors degree with 7 (or more) years of experience in relevant EMM solutions.
- Security Certification that meets the DoD 8570/8140 requirements IAT Level II (or be able to obtain certification in the first 90 days of employment).
Physical Job Requirements:
- This position requires the ability to remain in a stationary position (standing and/or seated) more than half the time.
- This position requires the ability to spend more than half the time viewing computer monitors.
- Must have an active Secret government security clearance with Top Secret / SSBI preferred.
- US Citizenship is required.
- Digital Cloak is part of an industry that is required to be vaccinated as a condition of employment. Reasonable accommodations will be considered as stipulated by executive order 14042.
Primary Work Location:
- This is a fully remote position.
- There are no travel requirements for this position.
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Digital Cloak will make reasonable accommodations in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Digital Cloak is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Digital Cloak is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. Digital Cloak is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please email email@example.com We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Digital Cloak