Business Analyst (Database Developer)
- Posted: August 04, 2022
Digital Alchemy, A global Marketing Automation Services Provider, provides marketing services and technical support to local and global organizations. We have a network of 8 offices spanning Asia and the Americas. Our philosophy is based on the interaction of 3 transformations, 1. Our personal Transformation to learn and develop, 2. Transformation of the markets we operate in through our work, and 3. Transformation of the world that we live in through the development and support of sustainable enterprises that benefit under privileged communities and reduce the degradation of our environment.
Digital Alchemy is an inclusive and diverse employer, we do not discriminate on any basis including gender, ethnicity, religious background, sexuality and any other factors, we actively recruit for a strong and diverse workforce."
About the Role
As a Business Analyst, you are a key individual in understanding and identifying business requirements, processes and constraints in order to consult on solutions that will drive greater value into client businesses. On the day-to-day, you will engage with clients and collaborate closely with some of the brightest minds in the Company internal team. You will be an energetic and innovative individual that is passionate about improving and transforming businesses and marketing for the better.
Skills and Qualifications
- Background in Database Development/Engineering is a MUST.
- 7+ years working experience in Business Analyst and Database Developer.
- Demonstrated knowledge & understanding of SQL/ ETL on different database systems
- Excellent verbal, written and client facing communication skills.
- Strong demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skill.
- Willingness to take on responsibility and work in a challenging and high-pressure environment.
- Ability to learn new technologies and tools for various projects.
- Attention to detail and multi-tasking capability.
- Good understanding and knowledge of system & integration architecture.
- Self-driven, goal-driven mindset and Can Do attitude also able to work under pressure
- Organized with ability to multi-task and shift priorities
- Eager to learn new things and passionate about delivering high-quality service to users
- Gather business requirements, understand and analyse scope and specification
- Determine technical restraints and feasibilities also risks and what action items could lead to solutions
- Design solutions or flow, map out user journeys, use cases, etc.
- Documenting the product/system specification and other documents: eg. System Flow, PRD/BRD, SRS, Training Document, User Manual, etc.
- Develop a plan and approach for service delivery by working with the project manager to cover all risks and meet the project timeline.
- Collaborate with Key Stakeholders & Developers to lead the development process to ensure the solution delivery work as expected with quality.
- Writing test cases and perform UAT, review Test Cases, UAT Sign off
- Conduct User/System training
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Prepare business reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Understanding of customer data and provide business consultation based on data element
- Create CDP datasets: collaborate direct with stakeholders on the creation of new customer
- segmentation criteria within CDP for use in marketing automation platforms
- Monitoring CDP daily runs to estimate availability of customer targeting criteria
- Responsible for incident management and maintaining a high service level for client service and
- satisfaction by meeting the needs and requests of clients in a complete and timely manner.
- Design, develop and maintain data models and ETL solutions that meet requirement specifications
- Execute unit tests, support system integration tests, deployment and post verification test
- Develop technical specifications and support manuals for data acquisition, transformation and
- load/transfer processes from a variety of data sources
- Support the implementation and application of in-house marketing automation solutions in the
- lifecycle of the change request.
Digital Alchemy Limited
AddressNew York, NY
TechnologyView all jobs at Digital Alchemy Limited