- Posted: 23 hours ago
Digital Air Strike is THE leading customer engagement technology partner helping 7,700+ businesses leverage digital and social media environments. Our technology, team, and culture contribute to the success of our clients. Digital Air Strike is recognized worldwide for its industry-leading technology & solutions and we are looking for elite professionals to join our growing team!
The Graphic Designer is a full-time onsite role at our amazing Old Town Scottsdale office. At DAS, the Graphic Designer is responsible for creating visually impactful creative to assist our organization in meeting campaign goals. The ability to listen, collaborate, and react are imperative for great design. This individual will be highly skilled and motivated to bring fresh creative perspective to the table.
- Ensuring the efficient visual execution of creative concepts per the strategic plan
- Establishing and maintaining the highest possible design standards for both DAS Technology and our clients
- Creating internal print, digital, and web-based design solutions
- Designing and coding custom marketing emails within Pardot, our email marketing tool
- Maintaining and updating company websites and marketing landing pages for visual design, graphics, copy, and SEO
- Creating designs and mockups for our products; mobile app, mobile icons, dashboards, surveys, etc.
- Engaging in any personal development necessary to stay current in design techniques and standards, and research activity required familiarizing oneself with the business
- Creating templates and/or graphics for DAS and client social sites and Facebook ads
- 4-year college degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication, or related field
- 3+ years of professional design experience in similar role
- High proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- A strong portfolio and work samples in both graphic and web design
- Strong visual literacy and understanding of typography, color theory, brand, and layout
- Ability to create motion graphics and videos using After Affects and/or Premier Pro
- Excellent web design knowledge and experience with HTML, CSS, and A/B Testing
- Experience designing for multiple devices and platforms, understanding responsive layouts, and how to optimize design for flexible layout treatments
- Ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment, balancing tight deadlines with great design and brand consistency
- Ability to work independently with careful attention to detail and organization
- Proactive approach to technology, software, and industry innovations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The health, happiness, and financial success of our employees is the basis of our comprehensive and generous benefits program which includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- FREE & Company Subsidized Health Insurance Plans - Medical, Dental & Vision
- Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Care FSA, Health Savings Account, & Commuter Benefits
- FREE Life, Short-term, and Long-term Disability Insurance
- FREE Employee Assistance Program for Mental Wellness & Life Planning
- Pet Care Discount Program for Veterinary Care
- 401k & Roth 401k + Company Match
- Incentive Stock Options
- Tuition & Training Reimbursement Programs
- 11 Paid Holidays & Competitive PTO
- Monthly Bonus 1/2 Day Fridays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Modern, fun, and friendly work environment, and more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Digital Air Strike provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Digital Air Strike
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Digital Air Strike
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?