- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently seeking for a full time receptionist/administrator whom provides both clerical and administrative support to professionals in the office and technicians at the job sites. Responsibilities include coordination and implementation of office procedures and frequently have responsibility for specific projects and tasks. The role requires excellent written and oral communication skills, word processing and excel as well as the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure. The applicant shall be extremely organized, punctual, dedicated, detail oriented and maintain confidentiality.
Main work activities include:
· email and letter writing, answering the telephone and email enquiries, keeping diaries, arranging meetings and appointments and organizing meetings for staff.
· using a variety of software packages, Windows such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and Adobe Acrobat, to produce correspondence and documents, records, spreadsheets, log books and databases;
· archiving contracts and related correspondences;
· devising and maintaining office systems;
· booking and organizing technicians work schedule;
· keeping track of technicians hours, create and maintain timesheets;
· creating service work orders for each service call;
· liaising with fire departments and clients;
· managing and maintaining budgets, as well as invoicing;
· liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts;
· maintaining filing systems, ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment;
· sorting and distributing incoming post and organizing and sending outgoing post;
· liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation;
· organizing and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
· photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues;
· keeping track of companies vehicle services, update vehicles log book;
· getting familiar with the general process of projects;
· dealing with hiring activities
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic growing company and for the right candidate to become an integral part of our team.
Digifer IncWhy Work Here?
A company with awesome environment, lots of training and technical support, great benefits as well as excellent opportunities for growth.
Founded in 2009, Digifier, Inc. is one of the leading full-service Fire and Life Safety Companies in the Los Angeles area. We specialize in large commercial and retail properties. Our installations include some of the most prominent buildings in Los Angeles.
1812 Victory BlvdGlendale, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Digifer Inc