Do you thrive on providing customers with a fantastic experience while serving as one of their first points of contact when they call or walk in the door? Are you passionate about making a valuable contribution, anticipating needs, and providing solutions in an administrative capacity? And do you like to stay busy, try new things, and look for opportunities to assist in other areas outside of your daily duties when your basic responsibilities are complete?
If so, and if you want to make an impact and contribute to the continued success of a very fast-paced, constantly changing, and quickly growing organization, you may be a great fit with us as an Receptionist and Administrative Assistant.
We are a leading national and international supplier of CATV equipment that has experienced year over year growth as our product lines have continued to diversify. Known for our exceptional commitment to customer service, we are a top-rated distributor to many well-known Cable Operators across the country including Comcast and Charter as well as many International Operators in Mexico, Latin America, and Asia. We are a privately held company that offers a sophisticated, customer-centric, and entrepreneurial work environment poised for continued growth.
What you can expect from us:
- Opportunity to be an integral part of an extremely successful organization that is known for extraordinary results
- A fast-paced environment where each day brings different challenges/opportunities
- A commitment to professional development and support for your growth
- Ability to work with a team of caring professionals who truly value excellence and providing a phenomenal customer experience that centers on ease of doing business
- Competitive pay with comprehensive benefits that include an opportunity to earn an annual bonus based upon personal performance, employee medical coverage premiums paid in full by Digicomm, dental and vision plans, a 401(k) plan with employer match that is fully vested upon enrollment, PTO, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), voluntary life insurance, short and long term disability.
What we'll expect from you and what you'll be doing:
- Welcoming clients and guests who call or visit the office with polish, professionalism, and outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Assisting in ordering office supplies, managing schedules, ensuring the reception area looks fantastic, planning and setting up for events and conference rooms, etc.
- Fulfilling requests with a flexible and resourceful mindset, self-motivation, and the ability to enthusiastically manage multiple competing priorities at one time in a fast-paced environment and a wide variety of personalities
- Handling a wide variety of tasks with excellent organization, planning, and follow up skills, with very strong attention to detail and a strength in managing expectations and risks
- Utilizing strong computer proficiency and administrative skills to support other departments as time allows
- Demonstrating extreme attention to detail and excellence in all you do
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- Advanced computer skills, specifically Microsoft Excel and the full Office Suite
- Willingness to remain flexible and adapt to change as we continue to grow as a company.
- 2+ years professional experience in a receptionist or an administrative role
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Some college preferred (but not required).
- Bilingual in Spanish (with skills in business writing) a plus (but not required)
Digicomm International is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or handicap, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.