- Posted: over a month ago
- $30 to $50 Hourly
The Digible team is looking for a passionate WordPress designer create, and execute website templates and sites for apartment communities in WordPress. This is a phenomenal opportunity for a highly-motivated individual to join a growing startup and develop a new product offering for the agency. We are looking for someone who will be integrated into our team and work collaboratively with the web product manager, account managers, and other designers/developers.
We are searching for a professional with the capacity to be creative and strategic in their approach. Most meaningfully, we want someone that truly fits with our culture; someone who is passionate, curious, hard-working, and reliable.
Digible has focused on selling digital marketing deliverables (paid media, organic media, and our core AI/NGL technology - Fiona) for the past 5 years. We are now making the leap into selling websites, and we are looking for contractors to work with to build our web product and processes from the ground floor. We are working with Oxygen Builder and the Oxymade Megaset, so we have a large library of different sections and modules that can be used to quickly create websites. We need a WordPress designer that is comfortable working directly with these tools, and independent enough to make decisions about how to lay out content on their own.You'll love this job if:
- Love building processes and systems, with the goal to scale the website product to 100 monthly active clients within 18 months
- You naturally think "we" instead of "I"
- You are passionate about creating design systems and consistencies to produce projects efficiently
- You are proactive about making recommendations to make projects and processes more successful
- Lead website creation - create strong designs that are scalable and repeatable, deliver a good user experience, and successfully achieve KPIs determined by the Digible team. These will be websites for apartment communities across the U.S., including single-family homes, student housing, and 55+ communities. We are aiming to launch 100 websites in the next 12-18 months.
- Save images for the web and upload all content.
- Handle transfers of websites from other hosting providers and set up staging environments.
- Participate in quality assurance testing and apply edits/updates to design and content
- Offer strategic input on processes to continuously improve our web product offerings and scale over time.
- 3+ years of concentrated website design experience
- Extensive experience in WordPress and familiarity working with Oxygen builder
- Experience with graphic design and Adobe suite
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Digital marketing experience (agency experience is a plus)
- Proven excellence in UX and web design
- Thorough and detail-oriented - extensive experience with quality assurance testing and following internal processes
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, ability to juggle multiple tasks, responsibilities, and deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Confident in communicating with our internal team, strong written and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment, maintaining flexibility and open-mindedness
While not required, having these will give you a competitive advantage:
- Experience with WordPress Multisite
- Experience with WP Engine
- Experience with Oxymade design set
- Experience with Yoast and writing meta descriptions, alt tags, page titles, etc.
- Writing skills
- Experience communicating in Slack
- Experience with G-Suite
- Experience in the multi-family housing industry
- Compensation: Competitive Rate ($30.00-$50.00 Hourly)
- Time: Less than 30 hrs/week
- Duration: Ongoing projects, 6+ months or longer
- Experience Level: Intermediate-Advanced
TechnologyView all jobs at Digible
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?