DigiLens is looking for Material Process Interns, with a proven track record of successful testing and development of organic nanocomposites. These positions will work with our team in Silicon Valley R&D Centre, located in Sunnyvale, California.
What can DigiLens do for you?
- Provide you with a high impact area of ownership that enables both you and us to grow. Ultimately playing a significant role in our future.
- This position will work hand in hand with Materials, Optical and Process Engineering teams to shape the future of Waveguide optics.
What can you do for DigiLens?
- Formulate resins composed of organic/inorganic reagents and liquid crystals and testing of materials for optical efficiency, reliability and shelf-life.
- Support coating of holographic materials and evaluation of new coating processes.
- Characterization of holographic structures by electro-optical and microscopic techniques
What you need for success
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in chemistry or related discipline.
- Understanding of chemical formulations and material processing techniques.
- Great communicator and team player with “whatever it takes” approach.
- Authorized to work in USA.
Highly preferred skills and certifications:
- Basic experience in the chemical Industry, polymers, and/or organic reagents. Experience as a Chemical/Material Technician is a plus.
- Experience with handling and coating of glass/plastic substrates with organic materials.
- High level understanding of organic polymerization reactions and working with reactive materials under inert atmosphere