Pastry Sous Chef
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
DiFebo’s Market is looking to hire an experienced pastry sous chef for our new Bethany Beach location. This is a “sweet position” that offers competitive pay and flexible hours. Full time/ part time - year round position.
Responsibilities and requirements
- Produce a variety of bread and pastries and assist bakers with food preparation
- Maintain production standards
- Exercise decoration techniques demonstrated by the Pastry Chef and other new techniques reflecting industry standards
- Assist bakers with packaging products made in house, stocking shelves, ensuring all baking supplies are sufficiently prepared for next shift
- Assist in training all employees in shop procedures and recipes
- Maintain the work area clean and sanitized at all times
- Responsible for practicing safe food handling and sanitation procedures of the pastry workstations, refrigerators and freezers
- Oversee daily inventory based on projected sales
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the pastry chef
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- 2 or more years of previous pastry sous chef experience
- Build positive, productive relationships with all team members
- Listen actively and communicate openly and respectfully
- Ability to operate a commercial grade oven and other bakery equipment
- Applicants must be 18 years or older
Competitive pay, flexible hours, benefit package available.
789 Garfield PkwyBethany Beach, DE
Get fresh Pastry Sous Chef jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.