Work Monday through Friday, occasional Saturdays, home every night. Primarily short local hauls in Chehalis / Centralia area.
We have terminals in Chehalis/Centralia and Vancouver, Washington, and Lewiston, Idaho.
Competitive wages and year-round work. Dedicated hauls. New, high quality equipment.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- The Truck Driver will be responsible for all duties of position, including the transporting of materials to plants and job sites in a safe manner via chip truck.
- Conduct daily pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspections. Load material and safely transport to other plants and/or job sites
- Tarp load when needed to protect product being hauled. Job requires cleaning and washing of vehicle to include the spraying down of trailers when needed in designated areas
- Maintains a clean truck and practices good housekeeping on all equipment and in the plant. Reports any necessary maintenance or adjustments that may be required
- Can be exposed to extremes of hot and cold weather
- Must be able to work cooperatively with others
- Must have valid license and clean driving record
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Class A CDL required
- Must have 2 years minimum experience
- No more than two moving violations within the last 24 months
- Safe operation of truck, maintaining situational awareness at all times
- Recognize mechanical issues immediately as they develop with engine, hydraulic and electrical systems and taking action to shut down and secure the machine to avoid additional damage
- Competitive Salary
- Community Involvement
- Excellent work environment
- Team Building Events
- Annual Company Events
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, AFLAC
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401K with Employer contribution
As an equal opportunity employer Dietrich Trucking will hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability. Dietrich Trucking also enforces a zero tolerance drug policy.