- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Executive Director will lead a parks and recreation district that is comprised of 28 full-time and more than 300 part-time employees and provide oversight to an annual operating budget of $6.2 million. DPR owns and manages 14 facilities along with more than 1,800 acres of park land with 30+ miles of recreational trails and creates programs and places for citizens and visitors to enjoy a wide variety of recreation throughout the year.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Administration, Recreation or Sports Management or a related field.
- Eight years of experience in a director or executive leadership role; or an equivalent combination of training, experience, and education that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Current certification in CPR/First Aid or ability to obtain within 12 months of employment.
- Certified Parks and Recreation Professional (CPRP)
Send a Cover Letter, Resume and Two Letters of Recommendation to:
Dickinson Parks & Recreation
2004 Fairway Street, Dickinson, ND 58601
DEADLINE: 5:00 pm, May 16, 2022
Dickinson Parks and Recreation
GovernmentView all jobs at Dickinson Parks and Recreation