Dickinson Fleet Services is the nation’s largest fleet maintenance provider, and for good reason. Our business is successful because we strive to recognize contributions from the people we employ. You will:
- Deliver commercial vehicles for this around the Indianapolis area and be home every evening.
- Earn a competitive hourly wage and be paid every week.
- Receive a comprehensive benefits package.
- Benefit from our cutting-edge software, TRAIT® Technician Reporting and Information Tool – we use this powerful tool use to make your job easier.
- Have the potential to access to new career opportunities if you demonstrate skill in other areas.
To be a good fit for Equipment Delivery Driver role, you will have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- A valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- A clean driving record with no accidents or other DOT violations.
- Between 2 and 3 years of CDL driving experience.
- The ability to lift up to 75 pounds and maneuver heavy equipment.
- Excellent customer relation skills and a professional appearance.
- The ability to read/follow maps, routes and GPS system.
Dickinson Fleet Services keeps your fleet moving. Dickinson Fleet Services is the largest independent fleet maintenance company in the country. As a leader in the mobile fleet service industry, we provide preventative maintenance excellence tailored to each customer's unique needs. As our business continues to expand, we are always on the lookout for motivated, energetic individuals to fill the positions now available on our talented team of professionals.