LTSR Behavioral Health Technician- Part-time
- Posted: over a month ago
Dickinson Center, Inc. has provided a continuum of mental health, intellectual disability, and children's prevention services in Northwestern Pennsylvania since 1958. We are a progressive non-profit organization with almost 185 employees and an annual operating budget of nearly $10 million.
We are seeking to hire a Part-time Behavioral Health Technician (BHT) who will provide direct support, supervision, and guidance to the residents. This position interacts directly with residents to support their adult daily living skills, social skills, and behavior management. BHT's interact with residents as a team, ensuring flow of daily activities, monitoring of behaviors, engaging in group activities, crisis intervention as needed, and monitoring of safety and wellness of the residents and facility as a whole.
Located at the DCI Restoration Center, Long-Term Structured Residence (LTSR) is a 16-bed residential facility which will provide mental health services for adult males with current forensic involvement. This will be one of 7 facilities of its type across the state of Pennsylvania, and it will serve 9 rural Northwest PA counties.
- Bachelor's Degree in a health service related field preferred, OR
- High School diploma with 6 months of mental health training or experience, OR
- High School diploma and minimum of 12 credit hours of college education in human services related field
- Experience in behavioral health preferred
- Experience in residential, corrections, or hospital setting considered
- Experience in psychiatric rehabilitation services, certified peer support services, substance abuse services, forensic services, and/or crisis intervention services considered.
Certifications and Licenses:
- Valid driver's license.
- Certified Psychiatric Rehabilitation Practitioner (CPRP) or Certified Peer Support Professional (CPS) preferred.
- Retirement Plan
- Public Student Loan Forgiveness Program (if you are eligible)
- Verizon Wireless Discount
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And More!
Our Services and employment are provided in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to Race, Sex, Color, National Origin, Ancestry, Religious Creed, Disability and Age.
At this time the vaccine is not required for employment with our agency. Our agency strongly encourages vaccination for your safety and the safety of those we provide services to.
Dickinson Center, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?