We are seeking a Store Manager to perform and supervise the day-to-day execution of store operations while ensuring exceptional customer service and operational excellence. This person should demonstrate leadership while providing coaching and development for 10-20 store associates and the assistant manager. Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Performing daily tasks including daily reporting, banking, managing of staff, etc.
- Receiving in and accurately accounting for inventory
- Safe handling of money
- Operating registers and other point-of-sale equipment
- Safe handling of food
- Operating basic C-store equipment which may include coffee, tea makers, pizza oven
- Prior C-store management experience
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Overall excellent customer service skills
- May require ServSafe certification
Dickerson Petroleum & Dickerson Transportation, Inc.
Why Work Here?Dickerson Companies provide multifaceted wholesale and retail petroleum, transportation and other related services in Central MS and surrounding areas. Dickerson continues to grow its footprint in the southeast, in part by providing innovative solutions for the growing needs of its customers.
We are a privately held growing company with great benefits and opportunity for advancement.