Licensed Insurance Sales Professional
- $18 Hourly
At Dick Hannah Dealerships, our Core Values are summed up in four words: Family, Integrity, Respect and Purpose. We're a solid, family-run business that's been around since 1949 and we're not going anywhere. The Hannah family is passionate about how our business is run and how our customers are treated. Every day. We truly care for our employees and sincerely appreciate everyone's day-to-day contributions.
Dick Hannah Dealerships. Believe in nice.
Licensed Sales Professional pay $18 per hour plus commission; 3%-15% depending on item(s) sold. 0-19 items = 0 commission, 20-28 items = 3%, 29-44 items = 8%, 45-57 items sold = 10%, 58-65 items sold = 12%, and 66+ items sold = 15%
Benefits: Hannah Motor Company offers a variety of health insurance benefit options for employees and their families. Available benefit options include medical, dental, vision, Health Savings account, Flexible Spending account, basic and voluntary life insurance, and short- & long-term disability. Benefit eligibility begins the first of the month following 60 days of full-time employment subject to the terms of the applicable benefit plan. Additionally, the Company offers a competitive 401k plan to assist employees with future retirement and financial planning.
Vacation: All regular full-time employees receive paid vacation according to the following schedule:
- 1 year of service = 40 hours of vacation
- 2 - 6 years of service = 80 hours of vacation
- 7 - 24 years of service = 120 hours of vacation
- 25 + years of service = 160 hours of vacation
Paid Sick: Sick leave pay is available to employees in compliance with the applicable state paid sick leave law.
Paid Holidays: Hannah Motor Company offers 2 paid holidays per year to LSP's subject to completion of the introductory period and other eligibility requirements as per company policy.
- Sell insurance product and provide customer service to dealership insurance customers or potential customers
- Solicits for new business via lead sources, referrals, telephone and networking
- Develops quotes, makes sales presentations and close sales consistently
- Continually follows up on all unsold quotes, referrals, and "X" dates
- Set Financial Service and Life Appointments for Agent
- Secures ALL trailing documents from clients to assure policy is bound
- Uses E-Agent management program to input, sell and track all leads, referrals and clients
- Excellent communication skills (including listening, speaking).
- Must have a Property and Casualty Insurance license
- Ability to multitask and prioritize according to deadlines
- Ability to work alone, self motivate and manage one's own time.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Dick Hannah Insurance Agency
3321 NE Auto Mall DrVancouver, WA
Finance and Insurance
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.