Associate Attorney -- Business Litigation
Diamondback Legal Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Business Litigation Associate Attorney to become a part of our team! You will represent clients in legal proceedings, draw up legal documents and advise clients on legal transactions.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies
- Prepare and draft legal documents on behalf of clients
- Advise clients on business and legal transactions
- Negotiate settlements for legal disputes
- Comply with all legal standards and regulations
- Perform administrative and management functions related to the practice of law
- JD from an ABA approved Law School
- Must be currently licensed to practice in the state of Arizona
- Familiarity with various legal documents
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Diamondback LegalWhy Work Here?
We care about our clients and we like to have a great time while representing them.
3101 N Central AvePhoenix, AZ
LegalView all jobs at Diamondback Legal