Independent Sales Contractor - Entire State Positions Available
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an Independent Sales Contractor to join our growing team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
As an ISC you will work independently to seek out and maintain relationships with customers. As an ISC you are not required to be in the office but weekly sales meetings on Monday mornings are required to discuss status updates of customers and any updates from the Company. Depending on your location, you may cover mostly that area. But the entire state of Arkansas is open for sales opportunities, as well as out of state. This is a commission-based position.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Knowledge of CBD and hemp related products can be helpful but is not required.
Diamond State Extracts LLC
AddressLittle Rock, AR
BusinessView all jobs at Diamond State Extracts LLC