Welcome to a unique sales role! We’re looking for bold, uncompromising salespeople to bring our Diamond Resorts vacation products to market! In the process, we can turn the timeshare industry on its head, exceed customer expectations, and unleash your own true potential. Diamond Resorts was rated one of Forbes 2018 Top Mid-Size Employers. We have amazing benefits including, but not limited to:
- A full health insurance package in less than 60 days!
- Paid training and paid time off
- A fantastic Work-Life Balance
- AND an Employee Discount Travel Program at so many of our wonderful resorts!
So, what does it take to succeed in this role? We are looking for fresh, creative, and forward-thinking outside the box people. The ideal salesperson is an individual that is excited about helping Diamond Resorts customers realize their dream vacation:
- Top sales representatives are driven to succeed, motivated, great listeners, with a positive attitude and an outgoing personality.
- This is a full-time opportunity with benefits that exceed industry standards for both you and your family.
- The ability and willingness to work a flexible retail schedule which includes days, evenings, weekends, and holidays is required.
- The desire to succeed in a sales-driven environment is key.
- Previous sales experience is nice to have but is not required to begin a career in sales at Diamond Resorts!
Approximately $50,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
Benefits: Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Retirement plan, Paid time off.
For additional details, please see our official job postings here:
Mall Representative: https://diamond.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=CMK000017&lang=en
Event Representative: https://diamond.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=CMK000016&lang=en
Diamond Resorts™ is an equal opportunity employer.