Club Agent (Seasonal-Customer Service Call Center)
Diamond Resorts Orlando, FL
- Expired: November 20, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
DIAMOND RESORTS™ OFFERS:
- Competitive Compensation
- Outstanding Benefits (Medical, Dental, 401K w/ Company Matching)
- Resort Privilege Program (eligibility for travel discounts)
- Industry Leading Training Program
- Real Opportunities for Growth!
Under general supervision, the Club Agent I is responsible for providing a superior level of service to all tiers and/or levels of members of THE Club® and owners of Diamond Resorts International®, while serving as the point of contact for all servicing requests including, but not limited to, booking resort reservations, processing payments, upselling products of THE Club®, achieving all related metrics and answering general account questions for all members of THE Club®.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Serves as overall point of contact for member's account information.
- Creates, modifies, and cancels resort reservations and exchanges.
- Processes member account/reservation payments.
- Updates member account information.
- Educates members on benefits of THE Club®.
- Completes detailed notes in comments area of member account after each interaction.
- Researches and resolves concerns and questions raised by members.
- Provides information to members as it relates to their account.
- Maintains expected reservation productivity including inbound and outbound reservations.
- Meets or exceeds required departmental expectations to be eligible for incentive programs.
- Identifies multiple membership products and services.
- Upsells and books tours for prospective and current owners.
- Consistently demonstrates how We Love to Say Yes™ and maintains the highest standards of professionalism when interacting with management, fellow team members, and members.
- Handles blended inbound and outbound calls.
- Upsells various products for THE Club®.
- Completes all required Company trainings and compliance courses as assigned.
- Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum one (1) year of experience in the sales, customer service and/ or call center field required.
- No supervisory experience required.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
This position requires the capability to understand and follow both oral and written directions as well as knowledge and usage of correct business English and office practices. Must be able to communicate effectively with others, analyze and resolve problems, maintain effective working relationships, and interact successfully with internal and external customers.
Specific skills and abilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Detail oriented.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to navigate between multiple and concurrent computer applications.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to changes.
- Recognizes an emergency situation and takes appropriate action.
- Able to establish and maintain a cooperative working relation.
- Ability to interpret and create spreadsheets.
- Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of a different nature, with impending deadlines and/or established timeframes.
- Performs well with frequent interruptions and/or distractions.
- Basic math skills.