The Inventory Specialist creates, confirms, and cancels reservations at a Diamond Resort property, providing exceptional customer service while assisting Owners, Members, and Guests.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
* Creates, confirms, and cancels reservations according to proper procedures including but not limited to bonus time and rental.
* Answers telephone calls, returns voicemail messages using proper etiquette.
* Accurately and efficiently enters booking information required for a reservation.
* Accepts credit card payment and abides by all compliance and privacy standards.
* Answers inquiries pertaining to resort amenities and services.
* Receives guests' requests and/or complaints, ensuring that proper actions are taken.
* Communicates with other departments for special requests.
* Completes special projects and performs duties as assigned by management.
* Performs daily night audit for resorts as assigned and updates manual Occupancy and Revenue report.
* Creates and submits monthly reservation booking form to Wyndham .
* Enters assigned properties' reservations into reservations system manually for night audit purposes.
* Processes Monthly Split Week invoice and Corporate direct bill invoices.
* Handles manual close-out for assigned properties on Online Travel Agencies (OTA's) including but not limited to; Expedia & Hotel Tonight.
* Assists Rental Accounting Department when needed.
* Attends monthly Front Desk meetings when needed.
* Works closely to maintain relationship with Management Company, Sales and Marketing.
* Works with Week Owners when assistance is needed.
* Monitors resort lobby at assigned property on Fridays and Sundays during check in and out time.
* Completes all required Company trainings and compliance courses as assigned.
* Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* A minimum of six (6) months of experience in the customer service field required.
* No supervisory experience required.
* This position does not include any supervisory responsibilities.
LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
* This position does not require licenses or certifications.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
This position requires the capability to understand and follow both oral and written directions as well as knowledge and usage of correct business English and office practices. Must be able to communicate effectively with others, analyze and resolve problems, maintain effective working relationships, and interact successfully with internal and external customers.
Specific skills and abilities include, but are not limited to the following:
* Attention to detail.
* Superb customer service skills.
* Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to changes.
* Able to establish and maintain a cooperative working relation.
* Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal supervision.
* Performs well with frequent interruptions and/or distractions.
* Basic - Intermediate - Advanced math skills.
Job: **Call Center*
Title: Inventory Specialist
Location: California-Avila Beach
Requisition ID: SLB00001U