Commercial Construction Superintendent
Diamond Peak Recruiting Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: June 24, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Construction Superintendent
Location: Tempe, AZ
Our client is an Arizona-based General Contractor with a focus on Commercial construction, Civil, and landscaping projects.
They are looking to hire a Construction Superintendent for a variety of projects in the Greater Phoenix area.
Experience & Skills
The ideal candidate possesses the following:
- 5+ years of construction experience
- Direct experience on Commercial construction projects preferred
- Design-Build experience preferred
- Managing job orders, CMAR
- Horizontal project background in public sector
- On-site, concrete, landscape
- Clean driving and safety records
Our client is offering a great compensation package for this role including:
- Starting salary of $70,000 - $85,000, depending on experience
- Health, disability, dental, and vision insurance
- PTO and Holidays
- Referral program
- Company truck and gas card
- iPad and cell phone
If you are interested in this opportunity, please be sure to apply now!
Diamond Peak Recruiting is a fast-growing recruiting firm specializing in the AEC and MEP industries. Headquartered in Chicago, IL and Orange County, CA, our mission is to help find the people that build the world!
Diamond Peak Recruiting
ConstructionView all jobs at Diamond Peak Recruiting