Diamond Mattress is full service sleep products provider. As a 4th generation, family owned business we love and care about what we do. We’re passionate and looking for a Marketing Director that shares our passion and wants innovate in product merchandising and marketing to expand brand awareness and grow our retail and consumer base.
The marketing director role is a key position that will be working directly with the executive team to execute and drive our marketing programs and product development. The marketing director role is closely involved in all aspects of our marketing initiatives including PR, Social Media, Website, Branding, and management of marketing tools and systems.
Our Mission: To enhance the lives of our customers, employees, and communities by delivering world-class sleep products.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 5+ Years Related Experience:
- E-Commerce development & distribution of consumer products
- Hands-On Experience developing websites for consumer products
- Creative Director Experience or Marketing Director
- 2+ Years Graphic / Web Design experience
- Sleep, Mattress, Furniture, or Consumer Goods Industry Related Experience
- Prides themselves on their positive attitude + radiant energy. You know how to get others excited about what you're doing
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit and be a self-starter
- Collaborative attitude, not perfectionistic, open to feedback and working to get things done
- Intermediate of Adobe Suite abilities
- Churns out new ideas at a rapid rate and is enthusiastic about seeing those ideas through
- Possesses a strong eye and creative direction
- Writes clear, concise copy & can create engaging content
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and independent work style
- Experience with B2B marketing
- BONUS: HubSpot, or LinkedIn Advertising
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Strategy & Vision: present concepts, vision and ideas to executive team to collaboratively develop yearly and quarterly strategies. Execute the vision.
- Marketing: B2B & D2C digital and trade marketing. Working with agencies to develop strategies. Email marketing done in-house, retailer decks and point of purchase materials developed with vendors.
- Merchandising: assesses the market, competitors & customer needs. Designs and merchandising sleep assortments for mattresses, top of bed, and accessories. Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Product Development: guides and leads the product development function working with designers and suppliers to create fashionable, unique looks that our customers want and will buy. This includes sourcing, negotiation and sample production.
- Budget & PL: develop and manage a budget based on the strategy and vision plan
- Execution & KPI: measure results and set key KPI to be reported to the executive team
- Salary + Bonus
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k with 3% company matching of gross pay
- Vacation, Sick, Birthday, and Holiday Pay
- Working with a motivated, engaging team in a growth oriented environment
Why Work Here?Diamond Mattress is a family owned, vertically integrated mattress manufacturer in Rancho Dominguez, California. An established leader in the industry with over 70 years’ in business, the company is experiencing rapid growth and expansion. A fun, engaging and entrepreneurial spirit has fueled and supported our success. We are looking for new members to build out our world-class team.
Large company with family feel, competitive pay & increases, fun atmosphere, great benefits, competitive pay & engaging team!