- Able to work standing up 100% of the time
- Able to lift, push upwards of 50+ .lbs.
- Capable of comprehending the English language (read/write)-Basic
- Capable of performing basic math functions
- Capable of performing minor adjustments to the equipment
- Ability to follow all Safety procedures as posted for this operation
- Previous sewing experience required
- Work different schedules and starting times
- Able to wear Personal Protection Equipment, Safety Glasses and Back Support all day
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ability to run a machine and keep it clean and well maintained
- Ability to properly closed schedules as specified
- Read productions schedules to know materials.
- Load material in the machine.
- Knowledge of Horizontal and vertical Foam cutter machine operation
- Knowledge of English measurements system and perform basic math skills
- Moving polyurethane buns using a cart and bring them to the machines
- Load material on the machines
- Run vertical and horizontal foam cutter pushing buttons on the controls
- Move material from the machine and place it on pallet
- Move material on pallets using pallet jack
- Keep area clean and organized
Why Work Here?Diamond Mattress is a family owned, vertically integrated mattress manufacturer in Rancho Dominguez, California. An established leader in the industry with over 70 years’ in business, the company is experiencing rapid growth and expansion. A fun, engaging and entrepreneurial spirit has fueled and supported our success. We are looking for new members to build out our world-class team.
Large company with family feel, competitive pay & increases, fun atmosphere, great benefits, competitive pay & engaging team!