What we are looking for:
A Customer Care Agent at Diamond Mattress is part of an energetic team where you will be providing assistance and solutions to customers and our internal team on a daily basis. If you enjoy interacting with people, providing excellent customer service, and looking for a rewarding career that will allow your positive attitude and multi-tasking skills to shine then Diamond Mattress is the right place for you.
We are seeking a full time, experienced customer care agent to join our Customer Care Team where they will utilize their range of experiences. This position is within a fast-paced environment of a growing company, and teamwork and strong relationships are important. This individual must be well organized, able to manage multiple projects and priorities, while communicating clearly and effectively.
- Computer Skills: Excel, Word, Outlook, Various Order Processing Platforms
- Multi-Tasking with Excellent Follow Through
- Independent Self-Learner
- Critical Thinker and Creative Problem-Solving Skills
- Organized with Strong Follow Up Abilities
- Listens Well & Effectively Resolves Conflict
- Enjoys interacting with people in all different areas, including customers and other team members
- Communicates clearly and effectively
- Positive Attitude
- High School Diploma or GED
What will set you apart from the group…
· Our customer base is always growing so please let us know if you are a multilingual speaker fluent in any of the following: Spanish, French, German or Portuguese
· Previous Customer Care experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must provide excellent customer service to create memorable experiences
- Handle Warranty complaints and processing. This includes working directly with end consumers and helping them to solve their potential problem
- Ability to work in a fast paced, goal-oriented environment while ensuring compliance with department policies and procedures
- Keen attention to detail including outstanding grammatical skills, writing skills and record keeping
- Customer focus and ability to interact with clients and end consumers
- Ability to multi-task, this includes ability to understand multiple products and product lines and multiple levels of features and benefits
- Adapt quickly to changing priorities and customer needs
- Basic business math proficiency. (Candidate will be tested.)
- Superior interpersonal skills and capability to work successfully in a collaborative environment
- Team player that is warm and friendly
- Work directly with customers to solve all of their needs in a timely and efficient manner.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Process sales orders and follows up with necessary acknowledgements
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs and maximizing the sale
- Recommends potential products or services to customers by recognizing their potential needs and having knowledge of what our company has to offer.
- Answers phones efficiently and follow up in a timely manner.
- Prepare various reports for management and the office team.
- Help with other departments as needed.
- Hourly Pay + Bonus
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K with Employer Matching
- Vacation & Sick Pay
- 10 Paid Holidays throughout the year (including your birthday)
- A great family-oriented team to work with
NOTE: All candidates will be required to take a Drug Test and Physical Exam. They must pass both to be eligible for employment at Diamond Mattress.
Why Work Here?Diamond Mattress is a family owned, vertically integrated mattress manufacturer in Rancho Dominguez, California. An established leader in the industry with over 70 years’ in business, the company is experiencing rapid growth and expansion. A fun, engaging and entrepreneurial spirit has fueled and supported our success. We are looking for new members to build out our world-class team.
Large company with family feel, competitive pay & increases, fun atmosphere, great benefits, competitive pay & engaging team!