Diamond Materials is seeking a Dump Truck Driver for hire. Pay based on experience.
- CDL Class A or B (Endorsement are a plus)
- Valid DOT Medical Card
- Pass initial and Random Drug Screenings
- Clean Driving Record
- Minimum of 2 years of Commercial Driving Experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must have Knowledge of All state and Federal DOT rules and Regulations
- Must have a thorough operational knowledge and skill of a dump truck
- Must be able to Operate and Maneuver equipment as necessary to load, transport, and unload various construction materials
- Must have a safety first mindset
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Must be willing to take instruction and follow directions
- Must be willing to work as part of a team
- Must be able to work Overtime & weekends when Necessary (especially during peak Season)
- Responsible for all DOT required Paperwork, Driver logs, Etc.
- Responsible for Pre & Post trip Inspections
- Responsible for keeping assigned truck clean and in good working order
Diamond Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers vacation, holidays, health benefits and 401K.
Please respond with resume. You may also fill out an application online at www.diamondmaterials.com.