This leadership position is located in Chanute Kansas. Relocation assistance and generous sign on bonus.
Diamond Healthcare is excited to be working with Neosho Memorial Regional Medical Center in opening a new Senior Adult outpatient program.
We have an immediate need for a Program Director - Kansas Licensed Social Worker to head up this program.
This position is Monday - Friday, no weekends or holidays.
- Managing the day to day operations of the Senior Adult Outpatient Program
- Marketing the program and establishing referral connections within the community
- Providing both group and individual therapy
Diamond Healthcare offers a generous compensation package including healthcare, life, dental, PTO, and 401k.
- Kansas licensed as a master's level social worker.
- 2+ year(s) related experience.
- Experience working with senior adults helpful.
- Good communication and organization skills.
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Ability to adapt to workload demands and set priorities.
- Ability to quickly establish rapport and develop working relationships.
Neosho Memorial Regional Medical Center, a central employer in Chanute, KS, is a 25-bed critical access hospital in southeast Kansas and is the largest and most significant critical access hospital in Kansas. Neosho Memorial currently provides care to over 45,000 residents throughout southeast Kansas.