We are seeking a Quality Assurance Manager to work in our Chatsworth office tomentor, assist and lead the QA testing team under the guidance of the Director of QA. The QA Manager must have experience with MS SQL queries, experience working with Microsoft servers, knowledge and experience in the latest software testing methodologies, and understand the challenges of providing high quality products. The QA manager should be very comfortable setting up multiple windows testing environments on both physical and virtual servers. The QA Manager will have clear and concise communication with certification labs, UAT, and field support about products coming out of the QA group.Are you ready to dive head first into one of the most exciting industries around: CHARITABLE AND LOTTERY GAMING!?
Diamond Game designs, produces, and services games, gaming systems, and tickets for various North American Lotteries and alternative gaming markets. Established in 1994, Diamond Game is celebrating our 25th year anniversary in January, and as of August 2017, Diamond Game is proud to be a subsidiary ofPollard Banknote Limited.
Our mission is to provide innovative solutions to lotteries seeking retailer growth and to give players thrilling gaming experiences, always put customers first by providing consistent service and unique products that outperform competitors, and foster a work environment for employees that encourages teamwork, imagination and continuous improvement. We are proud that our influence positively impacts many Veteran and charity communities across North America. Our Core Values are: Be a Team Player; Have a Game Plan; Be Reliable; Be a Game Changer; Play Fair; Be a Pro; and Have Fun!
In addition our awesome environment with an emphasis on employee wellness and taking care of our People, we offer competitive healthcare coverage, 401k Retirement, Profit Sharing, and more!
The ideal candidate...
- Assist the Director of Quality Assurance and Field Operations by managing and determining priorities;
- Provide technical leadership to the team by architecting testing solutions, helping to resolve technical problems and challenges, and establishing testing standards.
- Lead testing efforts for key large initiatives
- Directing the team in meeting critical deadlines and provide statuses to upper management;
- Proactively engage with all levels of staff and provide positive and constructive input in project meetings and discussions with Development and Project Management;
- Be hands-on and thoroughly involved with all test preparation and planning to ensure deadlines and budgets are in line with annual department goals.
- Significant knowledge of client/server and internet systems architectures. (TCP/IP, Web Sockets, Sophos)
- Strong risk management skills and a knack for recognizing and anticipating things that would eventually turn into problems
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
- Working knowledge of SQL-Server administration, including SQL 2012, SQL 2008 R2 and SQL 2005.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to thrive in fast paced environments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take instructions and work independently to complete the task
- Willingness to travel up to 25% in the US and Canada
- Bachelor's Degree in computer or technology field preferred or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3 years in a supervisory/lead role in software development and/or testing
- Minimum of 6 years working experience in software and hardware QA, preferably in a Windows environment
- Experience with various bug tracking software, writing test cases, test scripts and test plans
- Experience with test case management (Azure) software a plus
- Strong understanding of software QA methodologies and best practices (ISTQB)
- Experience dealing with networking concepts and problems (routers, subnets, etc)
- Experience working within web, desktop, service, embedded, and deployment applications
We thank all that apply; however only the most qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Background Screening (Criminal History Search and Drug Test).
Diamond Game provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To ALL Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Why Work Here?Diamond Game designs, produces, and services games, gaming systems, and tickets for various North American Lotteries and alternative gaming markets. Established in 1994, Diamond Game celebrated its 25 year anniversary in January 2019, and as of August 2017, Diamond Game is proud to be a subsidiary of Pollard Banknote Limited. Our mission is to provide innovative solutions to lotteries seeking retailer growth and to give players thrilling gaming experiences, always put customers first by providing consistent service and unique products that outperform competitors, and foster a work environment for employees that encourages teamwork, imagination and continuous improvement. Our Core Values are: Be a Team Player; Have a Game Plan; Be Reliable; Be a Game Changer; Play Fair; Be a Pro; and Have Fun!
Talent is the backbone of our success. We’re looking for exceptional individuals who share our drive for excellence and innovation.