Field Service Technician
- Expired: December 09, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
WHY DIAMOND GAME?
When you work at Diamond Game you are part of a diverse, forward thinking, technology focused organization. Diamond Game employees work alongside one another as part of an engaged team, making contributions at all levels to ensure the highest quality and standards.
As a Diamond Game employee, you are afforded growth opportunities, career mentoring and valuable work experience. Diamond Game appreciates and encourages growth within the organization, knowing it's our talent that keeps us moving forward.
Career development, remote and hybrid work schedules, a robust benefit package, work-life balance and an inclusive culture are all part of a complete and rewarding employee experience at Diamond Game.
Diamond Game designs, produces, and services games, gaming systems, and tickets for various North American Lotteries and alternative gaming markets. Established in 1994, Diamond Game is proud to be a subsidiary of Pollard Banknote Limited.
Our mission is to provide innovative solutions to lotteries seeking retailer growth and to give players thrilling gaming experiences, always put customers first by providing consistent service and unique products that outperform competitors and foster a work environment for employees that encourages teamwork, imagination and continuous improvement. We are proud that our influence positively impacts many Veteran and charity communities across North America.
Our Core Values are: Be a Team Player; Have a Game Plan; Be Reliable; Be a Game Changer; Play Fair; Be a Pro; and Have Fun!
Field Service Technicians at Diamond Game are first and foremost customer service ambassadors, not only by providing excellent service and support for the products, but also by delivering the desired customer service experience. The role of Field Service Technician is a technical, customer-centric position focused on preparation, installation, troubleshooting, repair, preventative maintenance, and Tier 1 customer support for Diamond Game's lottery electronic and physical ticket dispensers as well as associated equipment.
Located in St. Louis, MO, this position may require a significant amount of travel during the assigned work week with the occasional overnight stay; technician van will be assigned. Candidate must have a clean driving and criminal record and be comfortable driving long distances in varied weather conditions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform diagnostic checks, maintenance and repairs to all Diamond Game equipment
- Perform activities and provide support to ensure defined service level agreement timelines are met
- Plan, schedule, and perform Preventive Maintenance on machines (clean, tighten loose hardware and secure loose wiring)
- Perform all tasks necessary to complete the installation of equipment and software during upgrades and installs
- Act as the first line of support for Tier 1 customer requests. This may include answering support calls, logging call information, as well as resolving, transferring, or escalating Tier 1 support requests
- Assist Technical Services and Infrastructure team members for basic repair and maintenance to associated equipment such as payout stations, cabling, switches, and servers
- Record maintenance and repair actions in approved reporting software, accurately and within defined timeframes
- Adhere to jurisdictional regulations regarding the proper handling of upgrades and maintenance for gaming equipment
- Communicate and report to management and other departments within Diamond Game on the status of assigned activities
- Gather and record detailed information and reports on issues reported by the customers or otherwise identified at customer sites
- Report on work orders and other assigned tasks daily
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested by management
Education & Experience Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years technical/electrical experience or technical degree/certification or equivalent experience
- Qualified to operate a motor vehicle and possess a valid driver's license
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Knowledge and Abilities Requirements
- Employee may be required to undergo state and federal background checks for gaming licenses and/or approval by Lottery to work on gaming products in the jurisdiction
- Knowledge and adherence to essential safety standards
- Basic technical/electronic maintenance and troubleshooting skills
- Attention to detail, competent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Planning, organizational skills, adaptability
- Ability to work with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment
- Ability to work varied shifts and overtime as required
- Must be able to move equipment up to 250lbs with the aid of dollies and tools; able to lift and move up to 40lbs short distances without mechanical aid, and frequently lift and/or move up to 10 lbs.
The work environment characteristics described herein are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
We thank all that apply; however only the most qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Background Screening (Criminal History Search and Drug Test).
Diamond Game Enterprises, a subsidiary of Pollard Banknote Limited provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To ALL Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
AddressSaint Louis, MO
Get fresh GAME Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.