Our firm is looking for an Entry Level Marketing Specialist to join their marketing team!
As a leader in face-to-face marketing, we specialize in creating and implementing customized on-site marketing strategies for a large portfolio of clients. By using a personalized approach to brand recognition, we are able to connect brands directly with consumers through merchandising, sales, promotions and special campaigns within major retail locations across the nation!
In this role, the Entry Level Marketing Specialist will use their drive to learn all facets of the retail campaign business from the ground up! Through the participation in and successful execution of all on-site marketing and sales initiatives, the entry level Marketing Associate will progress into a management role as a Marketing Director of Operations and become ultimately responsible for their own business and the performance of on-site marketing campaigns for a variety of key brands. We are looking for someone who wants to grow professionally and personally!
- Daily set-up, maintenance, and operation of marketing programs for our Fortune 100 clients
- Oversee on-site campaign success and be responsible for brand awareness and revenue goal achievement
- Impact & assist sales and marketing team members to achieve daily results (sales training will be provided)
- Communicate with a customer audience to create on-site campaign buzz and promote brand product/service knowledge
- Adjust on-site campaign marketing and sales tactics according to targets and results
- Assist in the implementation of marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies and market strategy insights as they apply to each brand’s on-site retail promotion
- Work with management on projects dealing with media relations, business communications, success stories, etc.
During the management training period, assist acting marketing manager with marketing activities as needed (product merchandising, inventory control, sales reporting, product/service explanations, and demonstrations)
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Self-motivated and results-driven
- Ability to work weekends for special events and promotions
- Excellent time management skills and ability to create a schedule
- Enthusiasm for providing the best possible customer service for clients and consumers
- Positive attitude & eagerness to learn
If you have a passion for marketing and are eager to be a part of a team that gets excited about new ideas and growth, we would love to hear from you!
People from all backgrounds seeking part time or full time opportunities in the following areas are encouraged to inquire about our program: entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, management, administrative, business development, business, internship, advertising, entry level, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, server, summer employment, promotions, pr, full-time, quality control, assistant, secretary, public relations, summer, salesman, hotel, safety, executive assistant, summer work, communications, training, human resources, office manager, media, general, social services, sales manager, pharmaceutical sales, food services, jobs, summer, recruiter, sales, bartender, general business, project management, server, collections, bookkeeper, intern, management trainee, purchasing, full time, part time, bilingual, inventory, recruiter, counselor, travel, teaching, trainer, media, professional, trainee, data entry, new graduate, hostess, executive assistant, hostess, sales management, coordinator, cashier, medical sales, distribution, financial, manager, sports, entertainment, international, consultant, real estate, telecommunications, sports, entertainment, marketing, sports marketing
Customer Service Representative
The role entails executing tactical objectives and fulfilling our commitment to superior customer care and positive customer experience.
- Build client relationships by providing exceptional customer service
- Have a thorough understanding of all clients products and services and be able to educate clients on how our products and services would be beneficial to them
- Acts as a Point of Contact for new and existing clients
- Troubleshoot and problem solve client or member accounts and issues
- Perform customer account maintenance requests from clients
- Provide sound business advice and suggestions to clients
- Retain business by identifying and addressing client issues
- Suggest ideas and improvements.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Minimum customer service experience preferred
- Excellent training skills
- Strong organizational skills
- The ability to effectively communicate with various levels of management and demonstrate a professional demeanor at all times.
- Able to be flexible in a rapidly changing work environment
- Ability to work independently -- self-starter
- Paid Training
- Weekly pay + bonuses
- Leadership opportunity
- Travel opportunities (Domestic & International)
- Opportunity for growth
- Diamond AdvanEdge promotes solely from within
THIS IS NOT DOOR TO DOOR, BUSINESS TO BUSINESS OR COLD CALLING
We pay: Hourly + Bonuses and Incentives