The role of the Junior Account Manager is to help develop and execute the strategic advertising, sales and marketing plans for key accounts. The advertising, sales and marketing plans will support and be derived from, the Business Plan outlined by the Director of Sales and Marketing.
The Junior Account Manager will be responsible for managing all areas of Diamond AdvanEdges business relationships and will be working closely with various departments to maintain and further develop the relationship with the key accounts. The Junior Account Manager will manage the sales and advertising function to achieve strategic sales targets while working closely with the Marketing Department to provide integrated programs that support the sales revenue efforts. The Junior Account Manager is the main contact for all key accounts and will be the liaison between various departments & clients.
- Develop and execute an advertising, sales and marketing plans for key accounts that meet or exceeds sales targets
- Provide regular interface with client customer base to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Work closely with key accounts and the marketing department on establishing a strategic face of Acquire client retail locations
- Provide regular sales reports to the Director of Sales and Marketing that accurately capture all sales activity
- Seek out and communicate meaningful insights from key accounts and the market
Desired Skills & Experience and Knowledge
Advanced communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including effective presentation and listening skills
- Building and nurturing internal and external relationships
- Solid understanding of core marketing principles
- Effective working in a close team environment