THIS IS NOT DOOR TO DOOR, BUSINESS TO BUSINESS OR COLD CALLING
We pay: Hourly + Bonuses and Incentives
Face-to-Face Customer Service Representative
The role of the Customer Service Representative is to execute tactical objectives and fulfilling our commitment to superior customer care and positive customer experience.
- Build client relationships by providing exceptional customer service
- Have a thorough understanding of all clients products and services and be able to educate clients on how our products and services would be beneficial to them
- Acts as a Point of Contact for new and existing clients
- Troubleshoot and problem solve client or member accounts and issues
- Perform customer account maintenance requests from clients
- Provide sound business advice and suggestions to clients
- Retain business by identifying and addressing client issues
- Suggest ideas and improvements.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Minimum 1 years of customer service experience preferred
- Excellent training and customer services skills
- Strong organizational skills
- The ability to effectively communicate with various levels of management and demonstrate a professional demeanor at all times.
- Able to be flexible in a rapidly changing work environment
- Ability to work independently -- self-starter