The Customer Service Associate position is an entry-level position in our firm with the unlimited opportunity for advancement only offered in an entrepreneurial startup environment. This position serves as the main liaison between our clients and consumers and is essentially the eyes, ears, and voice of the brand. The Customer Service Associate's primary responsibility is to directly interact and assist them in selecting the most suitable products and services needed personally while preserving the idealistic brand image our clients deserve.
The few coveted spots in the customer-facing team will be trained in all product knowledge and customer service/sales techniques and how these translate across all departments of our firm.
If you are up for a challenge, the main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Deliver exceptional customer service with new and existing clients
- Attend our team sales meetings daily to strategize sales tactics, territory management, and client services promotions
- Maintain exceptional satisfaction for our customers by exceeding their expectations
- Always keep a current line of communication with other customer service representatives and management team
- Develop a profound knowledge base of our clients' products and services as well as other competitor offers to be able to provide the best options for potential clients
- Once qualified the Customer Service Representatives will have the opportunity to hire, train and develop other teammates
Company goals for our new teammates:
- Extremely positive, personable and outgoing individual personable
- Ability to maintain a lively demeanor while still adhering to strict company and client compliance policies
- Comfortably interacts with customers on a day to day basis
- Proactively encounters any issues with a solution-oriented mindset
- Proficiency in technology and simple computer skills