Founded in 2012, Diamond AdvanEdge is preparing to expand in 2019. Apply today for immediate
consideration with one of Houston’s most elite marketing companies spanning across ten major cities.
Boasting a client list including multi-billion-dollar Forbes list brands, growth potential, and corporate training.
We are currently hiring entry-level, college graduates with experience in hospitality, customer service,
sales, account management or marketing.
Candidates coming from retail, customer service or hospitality industry have the base skillset needed
to succeed in this position.
The Corporate Account Executive will:
- Complete two-three-week PAID training
- Communicate with vendors, clients, and customers daily to increase the national footprint
- Raise Brand Awareness to increase sales
- Determine product demand and customer awareness
- Implement marketing campaigns locally (NO DOOR TO DOOR, BUSINESS TO BUSINESS OR TELEMARKETING INVOLVED)
- Work closely with the Director of Operations to determine best marketing practices
- Attend conferences, participate in weekly conference calls and office training sessions
- Hold an important role within the acquisition and retention department, managing client expectations and company output
Diamond AdvanEdge’s Ideal Candidate:
- No branding experience necessary, customer service & public speaking experience a PLUS
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have a high school diploma, 2-year or 4-year degree preferred
- Reliable transportation
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Paid Training
- Weekly pay + bonuses
- Travel opportunities (Domestic & International)
- Opportunity for growth and management training
Starting Salary: $34,700-$45,200
Candidates from all backgrounds seeking full-time opportunities in the following areas are
encouraged to apply:
Customer Service, Customer Relations, Account Management, Corporate Leadership, Corporate
Marketing, Business Management, Marketing, Sales, Management, Retention, Acquisition, Accounting,
Leadership, Marketing Strategy, Sales Strategy, Career Development, Career Growth.