CLIENT SALES MANAGER
We are a consistently growing company providing marketing and consulting services to industry leaders. Our diverse client portfolio includes top brands in telecommunications, home improvement, home security, and technology. We excel in developing unique marketing events that place our clients' brands in front of consumers when and where it matters most.
As a result of our clientele expansion, these new additions to our marketing teams will be crucial to the development of each new campaign and will be cross-trained in all facets of marketing, sales, and business development.
- Strengthen our relationship with clients and company partnerships
- Plan, execute, and track campaigns and events
- Empower the sales team with marketing content and campaigns that help drive sales
- Actively participate in daily Zoom campaign meetings and ongoing training sessions to improve marketing and sales skills and stay current with industry trends
- Collaborates with team members
- Seeks good communication and cooperation within the organization
- Identifies and uses internal resources as needed to complete tasks
- Supports team goals
- Is receptive/flexible/adaptable to change
- Understands, generally, about competitors and their services
- 1-3 years' of marketi:ng experience (preferred)
- BS/BA in Business Administration or a related field of study
- Entrepreneur mindset
- Displays effective interpersonal & communication skills (internal/external)
- An excellent work environment where fun meets success
- Full training and weekly leadership development meetings
- Incentives for exceptional work
- Chances to give back to the community
- Travel opportunities
- Upward mobility with a mentor provided to each member of our team
IMPORTANT: Only local candidates with immediate full-time availability will be considered. We are so excited to be providing more opportunities to recent graduates and other entry-level candidates who may not have had as much control over job security during this time.
brand marketing, brand awareness, customer service sales, sales customer service, inside sales, leadership development, marketing strategy, outside sales, sales and marketing, developing and building teams, training and teaching, customer service, detail oriented, communication skills, face to face sales, entry level, retail customer service, energetic, team building, management training, motivated, entrepreneurship, sports minded, customer acquisitions, management experience, career advancement
Why Work Here?We are dedicated to fostering a team environment in order to deliver the best results for our clients. We are always looking for the best and brightest individuals who can bring innovation and energy to our client's campaigns. Our comprehensive training program is geared towards the entry-level and is designed to cross-train in all facets of event marketing. Please submit your resume today for immediate consideration, and we look forward to speaking with our qualified candidates soon!
Paid training Salary plus bonuses and incentives Weekly pay Paid Travel Major holidays off Benefits after 90 days