Dialysis Clinical Operations Specialist-
Dialysis Recruiting Services LLC Minneapolis, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
There is an exciting opportunity for a Dialysis Clinical Operations Specialist in ALASKA. The company offers generous relocation assistance to the chosen candidate.
Few cities combine scenic natural beauty, outdoor recreation, history, and culture more impressively than Anchorage, Alaska. If you are ready for an adventure along with your desire to become part of an amazing team of caregivers and leaders then this could be for you.
The company offers outstanding benefits, including:
* Generous relocation assistance.
* Highly competitive compensation plan.
* Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, and 401k benefits.
* 5 weeks paid time off the first year of employment.
* Modern and comfortable work environment with state-of-the-art technology.
* Ongoing training and development opportunities.
Education and Required Credentials:
* Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing (RN) strongly preferred with current state licensure
* 12 months of full-time experience in hemodialysis obtained within the last 24 months
* Prior Charge Nurse experience preferred
* CDN/CNN preferred
* Current American Heart Association BLS certification or ability to obtain within orientation period.
* Meet necessary requirements of lshihara's color deficiency test
Experience and Required Skills:
* Demonstrated working knowledge of the English language and ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
* Demonstrated commitment to quality patient care and maximizing clinical performance measures for each patient.
* Commitment to principals of customer service for patients, staff and physicians
* Computer skills. Experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) preferred
* Ability to understand and implement government standards
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Computer skills including computer basics, word processing and data analysis
* Demonstrates flexibility regarding scheduling and work assignments
* Ability to promote change in a positive and supportive manner
Dialysis Recruiting Services LLCWhy Work Here?
Great work environment, competitive salary, excellent benefits.
HealthcareView all jobs at Dialysis Recruiting Services LLC