Are you passionate, outgoing and driven?
Are you looking to make a positive impact in the world?
Want to work in a fun and supportive environment with plenty of growth opportunities?
Then we can help you achieve your ambitions!
At DialogueDirect, our mission is to be a force for good. As the premier face-to-face fundraising organization in the USA, we are dedicated to changing the way America gives and transforming the world through daily conversations -engaging with everyday people across the country and inspiring them to do extraordinary things.
We are a Certified B Corp and work in partnership with amazing charities like Save the Children, ChildFund International, The Humane Society of the United States, Plan International and the World Wildlife Fund.
Our culture thrives because of our team. Team members come from all backgrounds and age ranges, contributing incredibly diverse life experiences to the team. What they all have in common is that theyre passionate and hard-working individuals, with an absolute commitment to achieving their goals. In return, we invest in each fundraiser and enable their professional development by focusing on training, mentoring, coaching and continually supporting them so they can reach their highest potential.
*This is a base or performance related pay role (uncapped).
- Positive and Dynamic Team Player
- Exemplary Attitude and Work Ethic
- Ability to Meet and Exceed Performance Expectations
- Commitment to DialogueDirects core values: Community, Integrity, and Opportunity
- Full Time Availability (Monday-Friday)
- Base Salary and Competitive Bonus Structure (uncapped)
- Paid Domestic/International Travel Opportunities
- 20+ Days Paid Time Off
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Diverse and Inclusive Family Oriented Environment
- Extensive Leadership Development
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Transit and Health/Gym Reimbursement