Charity Fundraiser, Entry Level
- Posted: over a month ago
$54,600 - $104,000 Estimated First Year
Begin a career that makes a real difference, empowers real growth, and builds a real sense of community!
DialogueDirect is getting you in front of the public and amplifying your voice on behalf of world-renowned charities. Our team believes that a lasting career must align a person's values and goals in an environment that fosters professional and personal development. As a Face-to-Face Fundraising organization with a global reach and a Certified B Corporation dedicated to impact, DialogueDirect coaches passionate communicators to gain an irreplaceable skillset that inspires change.
We partner with amazing charities like Save the Children, Humane Society of the US, ChildFund International, PLAN International USA, and World Wildlife Fund. If you are committed to being the face of our charity partners, we encourage you to raise your voice and join our team!
Curious to see us in action? Take a look: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy-ILlOkKxQ
Why Youll Love Working Here
Big Impact: Youll be part of a passionate team of world changers dedicated to making a real and lasting impact on the world.
Growth: Were growing rapidly. If youre excited about an engaging, goal-oriented environment or about building a business thats a force for good - were coaching future leaders.
Values: We live by our values. Community, integrity, and opportunity arent just words to our team. Were committed to growing together, taking ownership, and spreading joy.
How Youll Contribute
- Share your voice thought street fundraising in high-traffic locations
- Advocate on behalf of our charity partners and signing up new regular donors
- Engage members of the public, building rapport, and inspiring them to take action
- Uphold a solutions-focused mindset to meet and exceed performance expectations.
- Develop a professional fundraising skill set and contribute to a team dynamic of respect and appreciation.
- Fulfill a Full Time schedule to participate in morning meetings and contribut to successful field canvassing campaigns.
What To Expect
We are committed to being the employer of choice in the fundraising industry:
- $20 to $25 Hourly Base
- Bonuses for BOTH Individual and Team Performance (UNCAPPED)
- Fully Paid Orientation, Training, and Travel
- Investment into Team (401K and Company Profit Share)
- 100% Covered Healthcare Plans (Dental, Medical, and Vision)
- 100% Covered Employee Assistance Program (Financial Planning, Mental Health, Telemedicine, etc)
- 30-40 Days Paid Time Off (Holiday, Personal, Sick, and Volunteer)
- 15-30 Days Unpaid Time Off (Optional for Roaming Teams)
- 1st B Corp Certified Face-to-Face Fundraising Organization in the United States
- 2020 and 2021 Real Leaders Impact Awards Recipient
- Diverse, Equitable, and Inclusive Team Environment
- Extensive Fundraising and Leadership Training
AddressNew York, NY
Non ProfitView all jobs at DialogueDirect