Dialog Direct, a Qualfon company, is now hiring Health Insurance Sales Agents. Our Health Insurance Agents work with our nation's top healthcare providers, assisting their customers with enrollment, pre-enrollment inquires and assisting providers with requested information. We emphasize relationship development throughout our organization and pride ourselves on the positive relationships we foster with each other, our clients, and their customers.
Our Mission & Values
Dialog Direct, a Qualfon company's mission is to help as many people as possible pursue their total vocation's individuals and as members of society by creating an ever-growing number of job opportunities as we strive to become the outsourcer of choice for our clients
What we offer
- We lead by example to ensure our fantastic team members and supervisors embrace and live the Qualfon Mission, to make each person’s life better.
- Our typical first-year agents earn $3,000-$5,750 a MONTH including uncapped monthly bonuses
- No cold calling
- Paid training
- Uncapped Bonus
- Lucrative Sales incentives
- All team members can further their education and earn a college degree through the Qualfon University scholarship program
- Team members have FREE access to personal and professional support through the Qualfon non-denominational chaplaincy program
- Last but not least, Qualfon is dedicated to ensuring all team members have Fun@Work!
What if you don’t have a license? We can help you!
If you would like to earn your certification and start working for us this year, we may be able to enroll you in our pre-license program. Start changing your life for the better today!
- Market plans in the states from which consumers are calling and in which the agent is licensed and appointed
- Qualify for meetings and appointments
- Provide objective information pertaining to coverage, annual notice of chance, pharmacy/network coverage, and drug formulates
- Secure compliant enrollment into an appropriate plan
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma or GED required
- Typing speed of 25 WPM with 90% accuracy required
- Minimum one-year previous customer service/sale experience required and/or 2 years call center experience required
- Valid Health Insurance License
- Previous work experience with Windows Web-based applications required
- Prior experience in the health care/insurance industry and/or with prescription drug plans, Medicare or medical terminology preferred
- Extensive knowledge of Medicare benefits, including Fee for Service Medicare and Medicare Advantage Plans (1 to 3 years prior experience)
- Professional appearance, dependability, and flexibility required
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, listening and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to speak and write the English language clearly and audibly using correct grammar required.
- Action-oriented, ability to implement defined objectives, and act independently required.
- Self-motivated, able to work with limited supervision, takes ownership of every situation and follows through to full resolution
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $3,000.00 to $5,750.00 /month
Dialog Direct, a Qualfon company, is on a mission to help as many individuals as possible pursue their total vocation, create and an ever-growing number of career development opportunities, and be the partner of choice for all our clients.
Further your education and earn a college degree through our Qualfon University scholarship program
FREE access to personal and professional support through the Qualfon non-denominational chaplaincy program
Medical, dental benefits, vision and life & accident insurance for full-time employees
Opportunities to earn additional income through incentives
Paid time off
We lead by example to ensure our amazing team members and supervisors embrace and live the Qualfon Mission & Values
Dialog Direct is dedicated to ensuring all team members have Fun@Work!