Customer Service Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
Are you looking for something more than a job? At DialAmerica, we want to make sure that work is more than just a four-letter word. We want you to be part of something that you enjoy in a supportive environment focused on your success.
At DialAmerica we look for individuals with maturity, diversity and experience. Our Agents come to us with a foundation of life experiences and knowledge that may include work-related activities, family responsibilities as well as academic achievement. Those experiences and knowledge are valued assets that we recognize and respect. Our Agents are treated as equals in experience, knowledge and are encouraged to actively participate from the beginning.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will provide excellent customer service and support to our client’s customers. You will also ensure a unique memorable customer service experience answering questions and resolving inquiries with the utmost compassion, care, sensitivity and accuracy.
While working at DialAmerica, you'll be able to refine the skills you already have and add some new ones that you can apply to your future growth with us and any career you may pursue in the future.
- Communication and presentation
- Listening, critical thinking and problem solving
- Adaptability and team building
- Decision making
- Goal setting and time management
- Confidence and relevant work experience
If this sounds like the opportunity you've been looking for and if you meet our qualifications, we invite you to bring your skills and expertise to our team.
Specific duties for this role include:
- Answering customer requests or inquiries concerning services, products, billing, etc.
- Delivering superior service identifying and resolving customer; issues using problem-solving skills
- Building a positive rapport across a variety of personality types
- Continually maintaining a working knowledge of our clients' products, services and promotions
- Putting the customer first and remaining polite and professional at all times
- Documenting all customer information, communications and sales in a computer system
Here’s just some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation - base salary + incentives
- Set schedule
- Flexible pay: Direct deposit with daily and weekly options
- Healthcare coverage and 401K
- Paid on-the-job training
- Supportive and motivating staff to help you succeed
- Rapid opportunities for advancement
- Professional and upbeat office setting
Requirements for this CSR role include the below:
- Willingness to learn and a passion for helping people
- Strong attention to detail, dependability, and follow through
- Working knowledge of Windows-based software
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in a growing organization
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, and a love for hard work
- Experience working in a Customer Service related field or call center environment, a plus
- Background and/or drug test may be required
Come for a job, INVENT your career!
ABOUT DIALAMERICA: Founded in 1957 and headquartered in Mahwah, NJ we are one of the nation's largest privately owned dedicated domestic call center companies with 19 call centers located throughout the United States.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, age, national origin, disability, which can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, veteran status, or any other legally, protected classification.
At DialAmerica, we recognize talent, promote from within, and operate in a fun culture committed to your success. Take advantage of advancement opportunities in our Contact Centers and at our Corporate Headquarters. Whether you are an entry level candidate or an experienced professional, there is an opportunity for you here.
BusinessView all jobs at DialAmerica
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?