Call Center Employment Coordinator
DialAmerica Athens, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you’re ready to build a successful and rewarding career with an industry-leading company, we may have just the perfect fit for you! Founded in 1957 and headquartered in Mahwah, NJ we are one of the nation's largest privately owned dedicated domestic call center companies with 20 call centers located throughout the United States.
We are currently seeking Part Time Assistant Recruiters to help bring in talented candidates to staff our Call Centers. You will be the first point of contact, and will be responsible for completing first interview.
You will also be responsible for scheduling qualified candidates for 2nd interview.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for and if you meet our qualifications, we invite you to bring your skills and expertise to our team and supply the fuel for growth. Contact us today!
Specific duties for this position include but are not limited to:
- Representing appropriate company and corporate image through appropriate appearance, professional and pleasant demeanor
- Complying with all center policies, including punctuality and schedule adherence.
- Having a solid understanding of department objectives as communicated by Recruiting Manager.
- Being cooperative and pleasant in assisting all applicants, visitors and center staff.
- Answering incoming calls in a timely, efficient and professional manner
Here’s just some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Corporate Education Reimbursement
- Energy and enthusiasm!
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Dynamic personality with a focus on customer service and motivational skills
- Superior organization/time management skills
- Flexible scheduling
At DialAmerica, YOU are the Difference!
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, age, national origin, disability, which can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, veteran status, or any other legally, protected classification.
At DialAmerica, we recognize talent, promote from within, and operate in a fun culture committed to your success. Take advantage of advancement opportunities in our Contact Centers and at our Corporate Headquarters. Whether you are an entry level candidate or an experienced professional, there is an opportunity for you here.
Join our team at one of the nation's largest customer contact companies offering superior service and sales support for today's leading brands. At DialAmerica, we recognize talent, promote from within, and operate in a fun culture committed to your success. Take advantage of advancement opportunities in our Contact Centers and at our Corporate Headquarters. Whether you are an entry level candidate or an experienced professional, there is an opportunity for you here.