A Connecticut-based Psychiatric group is looking for a full-time Nurse Practitioner (APRN) or Physician Assistant (PA) for a position in Geriatric Psychiatric / Behavioral Health Medicine. Psychiatric-certification is NOT required, though experience working with a Geriatric patient population and with psychotropic medication is preferred. This position is available as of 6/21/2019.
Physician Assistant (PA) / Nurse Practitioner (APRN) Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide medication management to Adult / Geriatric patients in the group's contracted East Hartford, Connecticut nursing facility.
- Provide initial patient consults (45 minutes) and follow up visits (15-20 minutes).
- Work at one or more Nursing Facilities in a specific geography. (one facility per day).
- Work autonomously and with other medical professionals.
- Have immediate access to Collaborating Physician / Attending Physician.
- Record patient history through EMR (tablet provided by practice).
- Coordinate with patients’ Physicians, Specialists, and family members as necessary.
Days / Hours / Compensation / Benefits:
- Schedule is Monday-Friday. Weekends are optional - not required
- Hours are flexible and based on APRN / PA availability
- Salary Range is 100K-150K (commensurate PA/APRN's experience)
- Bonus available for exceeding quota
- No Call
- Full Medical Benefits (includes family members)
- PTO (Vacation/Sick/Personal)
- License / Professional Dues Reimbursement
- Paid Malpractice
- CME reimbursement + time off
- Phone Reimbursement
- Mileage / Gas Reimbursement
- EMR Tablet provided
Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants with an interest in Behavioral Health, Medication Management, Psychiatric Medicine, or other related specialties should reply directly to this posting or contact John MacCallum for more information:
(203) 675-5607 / john@ diagnosticsrecruiting.com