A Connecticut-based Psychiatric / Behavioral Health practice is looking for several Psychiatric certified Nurse Practitioners (PMHNP) for full and part time openings in the following outpatient locations. New graduate PMNHP Nurse Practitioners are encouraged to apply. These positions are available as of 6/20/2019.
- New London, CT
- Stonington, CT
- Norwich, CT
- Groton, CT
- Old Saybrook, CT
The Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners (PMHNP) will:
- Provide outpatient medication management to both new and existing Adult and Geriatric patients exclusively in one of the group's several offices. (No travel required).
- Work with a team of psychiatric clinicians including several Nurse Practitioners (APRNs), Licensed Therapists, Psychiatrists, and a full supporting Office Staff.
- Call required only for the APRN's own patients. No shared or rotating call.
Days / Hours / Compensation / Benefits:
- Full-Time Candidates - Provider may choose their own days and hours. No weekends required
- Part-Time Candidates - Days / Hours will be flexible based on Provider's availability
- No weekends or call required
- Compensation (Practice will consider several different compensation structures including salary, production, fee-for-service)
- Full Medical Benefits for full time employees
- PTO (Vacation/Sick/Personal)
- License / Professional Dues Reimbursement
- CME reimbursement + 5 days off
Interested Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners (PMHNP) with an interest in Behavioral Health, Medication Management, and Psychiatric Medicine should reply directly to this job posting or contact John MacCallum for more information:
(203) 675-5607 / john@ diagnosticsrecruiting.com