Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) - Inpatient / Outpatient
Diagnostics Consulting and Recruiting Providence, RI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Full-Time Adult and Geriatric Psychiatric-certified Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) wanted for a position in Providence, Rhode Island with a mix of inpatient and outpatient responsibilities. Psychiatric (PMHNP) certification is required. This job is available as of 10/19/2020.
The Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) will:
- Provide inpatient and outpatient psychiatric / behavioral health care to adult and geriatric patients with a range of complex conditions, including, but not limited to: anxiety, depression, mania, bipolar, and substance abuse.
- Responsibilities include: complete psychiatric evals, treatment team meetings, family meetings, daily rounding, consultation services in Medical Emergency Department.
- Provide patients and family/friends with treatment options and education as it relates to the disease state.
- Work within a team of other Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner providers, clinical providers, and non-clinical providers to ensure optimal patient outcomes.
- Administer psychotropic medication as necessary.
Days / Hours / Compensation / Benefits:
- Monday through Friday (8:30am - 5pm)
- Very generous salary + RVU Compensation
- Medical Insurance / Dental Insurance
- Paid Malpractice
- Paid Nurse Practitioner Licensure and Professional Dues
- Rotational Call required
- PTO - (Guaranteed minimum = 30 days of PTO) Additional PTO available
- Paid CME and time off included
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) candidates with an interest in Psychiatry, Behavioral Health, Mental Health, Adult and Geriatric Medicine, Outpatient Medicine, or other related specialties, should reply directly to the following contact for more information: John MacCallum (203) 675-5607 / john@ diagnosticsrecruiting.com
Diagnostics Consulting and Recruiting
Diagnostics Consulting and Recruiting is a Connecticut-based firm that specializes exclusively in the placement of both Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants into every type of medical setting.
825 Chalkstone AveProvidence, RI