Full-Time Physician Assistant (PA) wanted for an opening with an Orthopedic practice in the Greater Bridgeport, Connecticut area. The Orthopedic office provides both surgical and outpatient clinic services to patients with Orthopedic specialties, injuries, and cases. New graduate and experienced Physician Assistant (PA) candidates will be considered. This position is available as of 7/8/2019.
The Physician Assistant (PA) will:
- Work in 2 settings: Clinic (50%) and Surgical / First Assist (50%).
- Work alongside all of the group's Orthopedic Surgeons to provide First Assist / Surgical services at 3 of their surgical locations. (2 Hospitals and 1 Ambulatory Center)
- Provide initial consults and post-surgical follow ups with patients of all practice orthopedic specialty and subspecialty surgeons.
- Provide care for orthopedic cases including, but not limited to: Total Joint, Knee, Shoulder, and Hip.
- Provide pre and post-operative patient evaluations and education.
- Order and interpret images, including MRI and XRay.
- Prescribe medication as necessary and/or as directed.
- Utilize and become proficient in EMR (Electronic Medical Records).
Days / Hours / Compensation / Benefits:
- Days / Hours (Monday - Friday between 8:30am - 4:30pm)
- Full Medical Insurance Benefits
- Compensation will be commensurate with Physician Assistant experience
- Generous PTO
- CME + Reimbursement and 5 days off
- Paid Malpractice, Professional, License Dues, and Fees
Physician Assistant (PA) candidates interested in Outpatient Orthopedics / Non-Surgical Orthopedics, Spine, and Sports Medicine Orthopedics should reply directly to this job posting or contact John MacCallum for more information:
(203) 675-5607 / john@ diagnosticsrecruiting.com