Full-Time Physician Assistant (PA) or Nurse Practitioner (APRN) wanted for a position with an Urgent Care practice in Branford, Connecticut. The fast growing Physician-owned Urgent Care practice sees and treats Urgent Care walk-in patients from Pediatric through Adult to Geriatric. Physician Assistant (PA) and Nurse Practitioner (APRN) candidates with some Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine experience are encouraged to apply. This position is available immediately.
The Physician Assistant (PA) or Nurse Practitioner (APRN) will:
- Work to provide Urgent Care services to patients ranging from Pediatric through Adult / Geriatric.
- Join a staff of other Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Physicians, and Medical Assistants to provide Urgent Care to walk-in patients at one (possibly) 2 locations in the New Haven, Connecticut area.
- Work autonomously or with other clinicians to provide optimal patient outcomes.
Days / Hours / Compensation / Benefits:
- Approximately 40 hours / week (Weekday Hours (8am-7:30pm) / Weekend Hours (9am-4:30pm)
- Some weekend hours will be required every month
- Very Competitive Salary - Commensurate with experience
- Full Medical Insurance Benefits
- License / Professional Dues Reimbursement
- CME + Reimbursement
Physician Assistant (PA) and Nurse Practitioner (APRN) candidates with an interest in Urgent Care or other related specialties should reply directly to this posting for consideration.