We are looking for a talented and highly-analytical Lab Assistant to join our growing team. As the Lab Assistant, you will work with our senior staff to process samples, perform tests, and record and analyze results. The successful candidate will have in-depth knowledge of lab procedures and understand the importance of maintaining a clean workspace by following all lab regulations for health and safety.
In addition to having strong attention to detail, you must be responsible and demonstrate excellent communication skills. If you thrive in fast-paced working environments that require a professional with drive and exceptional analytical skills, then you could be our ideal candidate.
· Prepare samples for testing using various laboratory equipment.
· Maintain all laboratory records.
· Comply with the correct procedures, policies, and health and safety regulations.
· Conduct laboratory tests, analyze results, and document your findings.
· Stay informed with the latest industry trends, techniques, and best practices.
· Document all activities, results and report back to management.
· Clean and sterilize equipment and work area.
· Collect and prepare research and information needed for studies.
· Classify and label samples.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.