Diag Cattle Company LLC Georgetown, DE
- Expired: July 14, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a warehouse worker to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. Warehouse worker responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing, scanning inventory, and updating the inventory system.
- Pull and complete picklists.
- Receive and process warehouse stock products.
- Perform inventory updates and keep accurate stock in the inventory system.
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases, and systems
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Current forklift license, forklift experience.
- Be self-motivated, quick-moving, and on task.
Diag Cattle Company LLC
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Diag Cattle Company LLC